Hristo Hinkov is a Partner at Stankov, Todorov, Hinkov & Spasov, Attorneys-at-Law and an attorney registered with the Sofia Bar Association.
Hristo Hinkov’s area of expertise covers company law, commercial contracts, banking and finance, mergers and acquisitions, financial projects and migration issues.
Over the years he has participated in several projects related to the acquisition and restructuring of companies, project finance and foreign investments and has accumulated significant experience in legal research, drafting of legal documents and client representation.
Hristo Hinkov, Attorney-at-law is a registered mediator in the Unified Register of Mediators kept by the Ministry of Justice with specialization in the field of commercial mediation.
Since 2017, he is an expert with the Legal Commission of the Supreme Bar Council.
Since 2019, Hristo Hinkov is listed by the Ministry of Justice as a trustee in bankruptcy on the approved list of trustees in bankruptcy proceedings under the Commercial Law.
He holds a Master of Law from the Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski.
Before becoming a Partner at Stankov, Todorov, Hinkov & Spasov, Attorneys-at-Law, Hristo Hinkov was part of the team of Penkov, Markov & Partners.
Working languages: Bulgarian and English
- Trademarks - Part of the Formula for Successful Business - investor.bg, 03.11.2017
- Changes in Registration Regulations – Protection against Property Fraud or Bureaucracy? – investor.bg, 16.09.2014
- Enforcement on a Pledged Commercial Undertaking in Case of Insolvency – Lega InterConsult News, ed. 37-38/2014
- Will the Expected Amendments to the Film Industry Act Boost Investor Interest – Lega InterConsult News, ed. 30/2010
- Problems with Transfer of Property between Spouses with a Matrimonial Agreement – Lega InterConsult News, ed. 28-29/2010
- Foreign Investment Promotion – Bulgaria’s Business Environment, 2009